Friday, October 23, 2009

week 2 - check in



That plan to step it up a notch this week? Didn't quite work out as well as I hoped. I'd like to put it all on the craziness that was the week - I've had a different doctor appointment every day, which I've been using my lunch hour for and class on tuesday night. Usually, I like to get in a walk on my lunch break in addition to whatever other exercise I need to do, but this week, no time for that.

Saturday - 3 miles
Sunday - 0 miles
Monday - 1 mile
Tuesday - 1 mile
Wednesday - 0 miles
Thursday - 3 miles
Friday - 2 miles

Total for the week (Saturday-Friday) is 10 miles. Wow, I did better than last week! Who knew?

I have to say that this challenge is really helping me with sticking with my routine. Sundays are still hard days for me to get moving as I really enjoy lazy Sundays, especially when the weather is cold and rainy.

**

In other news, I've been thinking about things I could use this journal for. I'm reading Be by AC Ping and it's enlightening on some levels. I've also been meditating lately and it all leads me to this path on things I want to do with my life, figuring out my purpose, messing up along the way, but not hating myself for it...none of the above am I very good at it.

No comments: