Tuesday, November 17, 2009

week 5 - check in

This is really late and I apologize. last week was crazy. I was sick, life was busy, and then I was playing catch up all weekend.



So I go from very good week, to decent week. I'm not going to berate myself because three days of workouts is more than I used to get in before this challenge and weight watchers. But this week, I do want to strive to get back to that five days. while I doubt I will ever be an exercise enthusiast, I do like the feeling of being in shape. Not walking up two flights of stairs and getting winded.

Saturday - 3 miles
Sunday - 0 miles
Monday - 0 miles
Tuesday - 3 miles
Wednesday - 0 miles
Thursday - 0 miles
Friday - 2 miles

Total for the week (Saturday-Friday) is 8 miles.

Goals for this week: get exercise in, even if it's just a short walk in the morning and one in the evening.

No comments: