Wednesday, December 23, 2009

week 10 - 100 miles fitness.



My goal for the second round, along with the actual miles is to get my posting done on Friday. it's just a crazy day for me for some reason...though I'd like to say it's because I'm working out.

(December 12th-December 18th)

Saturday - 0 miles
Sunday - 0 miles
Monday - 4 miles
Tuesday - 0 miles
Wednesday - 4 miles
Thursday - 3 miles
Friday - 3 miles

total miles = 14 miles. I didn't think it would be so hard at the holidays to find time to get workouts in, but it's been crazy. I really want to get back to five days a week again, but right now I feel like a chicken with its head cut off (which, where did that saying originate? Do chickens actually run around after their heads have been chopped off? nevermind, I don't want to know)

Part of those miles, have been accumulating since I started a bootcamp regime. I started as a beginner and could barely complete the thing and now I'm doing all the way through advanced. it's still the longest 60 minutes of my life (every single time I do it - I cry a little inside), but when this challenge started, I never thought I'd make it to the advanced level. In fact, when i started bootcamp, I was like, "You people are nuts. I'm never leaving beginner!" And here I am a few months later.

If you aren't a part of the challenge now, there is a second round that's going on and you can sign up here

And now to make it through the holidays, still exercising and watching what I eat. fruit is food, not junk...fruit is friend, not junk...

No comments: