Thursday, June 10, 2010

three things for the day

1)  work is insane.  so much to do, so little time.  I'm always impressed by people who have it so together, able to balance work, personal, etc so well.

2)  On a whim, I decided to enter the current young adult novel I'm working on into a contest.  Round 1 was based on the first line of the piece.  I was in the top thirty for round one, so now I get to move onto round two - summary of the novel.  I'm a little intimidated by summaries and titles.  It's always the small things that throw me.  I shall overcome though.  I'm going to do this.  (And maybe beg y'all to vote for me).

3)  Since I have nothing real to offer today as every thought seems to be seeping out of my pores before it can become coherent, I shall share a cool giveaway.

No comments: