Wednesday, August 3, 2011

open the door to another world...

I think I'm a jinx.  This weekend I was impressed that I had been managing to avoid any down-and-out sicknesses outside of allergies and a migraine or two...so Monday around 11am, I started to feel so sick.  Still not 100% but back at work today.  Ugh.  i'm a jinx to myself, my friends.  I apparently make myself sick by even thinking about it. 

Happy things?  Today is Wishcasting Wednesday

Today Jamie asks us:


courtesy of we heart it


I wish to open the door to my creativity.  I wish to continue with the Artist's Way journey with the group, but also make time for myself to write, doodle, and explore ideas.  I want to stop worrying so much about finished products that I censor myself too soon. I wish to allow myself to flourish, learn, and make mistakes as I continue to grow. I wish to be the creative person I'm meant to become.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wish. Glad you corrected your post, I look forward to reading your responses...and of course, As Mare wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Anonymous said...

A lovely wish...As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Anonymous said...

I can really relate to your wish!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

" M " said...

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Love your wish! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear! Here's to stuffing a cork in your Inner Mean Girls mouth (inner critic, whichever....LOL) and allowing yourself to create without judgement censorship or expectation!!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Anonymous said...

Allowing the door of your creativity to open wide speaks to my heart! As you wish for yourself, so i too wish for you!

Kate Robertson said...

A beautiful wish, the Artist Way is just great. I do morning pages every day. As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

Ginny said...

I love this wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Alli said...

I don't think you're a jinx, there is a difference between sensitivity and bad luck and you are a beautiful, sensitive soul. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

The "write, doodle, and explore ideas" sounds delightful. :)
As Mare wishes for herself, so Iwish forher also.
~~Healing thoughts for you~~

Beverley Baird said...

What wonderful wishes! Opening the door to play and creativity sounds lovely!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!
Here's to feeling better as well!

DonnaOnTheBeach said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. xx

Anonymous said...

No no no, don't say that about yourself! (Though I know EXACTLY how you feel, because the very same thing happens to me too often to chalk up to coincidence). But we really must stop reinforcing it. I think we are just so powerful that whatever we think of manifests! So let's really try to reign in our thoughts and make them ones we want to see come about!

I hope you're feeling very much better now. And also, as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. May you find yourself effortlessly being the creative person you truly already ARE and may your creativity soar to new heights you never even suspected in yourself!