Wednesday, November 17, 2010

celebrate good times...

It's Wishcasting Wednesday, one of my favorite moments of the week.  It not only provides me a chance to take stock of where I am and where I want to go, but to offer up wishes for everyone else to achieve their dreams and needs. 

Today Jamie asks...



It's been a rough couple of weeks for me.  I've been reflecting a lot and pushing myself further in therapy.  Both are good things, but they tend to leave me exhausted and weary.  It's a hard road.  Necessary if I really want to achieve all that I do and to be happy, but hard nonetheless.

The past few days things have completely turned around.  I've been getting in my daily meditations and writing every day - even if it's only 150 words.  I'm trying not to focus on things that stress me out (those evil things that leave you up at night going "why me?  why always me?") and instead mentally listing things I am grateful for. 

I wish to celebrate all that I've accomplished in getting this far.  I know there are still rocky patches ahead - that is part of life's charm, after all - but celebrating these moments of triumph and not just surviving, but thriving...I hope it will make those rough patches have less hold on me.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Continue to celebrate your accomplishments for they are beautiful things! As Mare wishes triumphant moments for herself, I wish for her also.

Together We Save said...

I am so happy we have the chance to celebrate, even the small things in life.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes Mare, so good to hear you celebrate your accomplishments.

Lynna G

Anonymous said...

Oh yes Mare, so good to hear you celebrate your accomplishments. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also

Lynna G

Marilyn said...

lovely. here's to thriving! as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

It takes courage to do the work you are doing. As you wish for yourself, Mare, so I wholeheartedly wish for you also.