Monday, March 1, 2010

Gotta love enviromentally-friendly fashion

Awhile ago I entered a contest at Eco-Chick, one of my go-to green-living blogs, to win a lovely shirt from Excentree.  Not only are the tees so cute, but they're 100% organic and the motto for the store is 1 Garment, 1 Tree, 1 Future.  So not only did I win a free shirt, but I then got to take an access code from the tag and plant a tree.  I decided to plant my little tree in Haiti.

 
soon to be me in my tee
I'm very excited it came today.  Woo-hoo.  It sorta makes my day brighter.  I definitely had a case of the Mondays, work was busy, and on Saturday I somehow managed to do something to my foot, so I have to stay off it for a few days (doctor said no bootcamp).  This and the return of Chuck will make the world right again.  At least for today.

No comments: