A year to read five nonfiction books. I figure this is a pretty good challenge for me as I love nonfiction books - history, politics, memoirs - and I have the whole year to get them in mid other reads. Go check it out.
Updated 9/17/10 - completed challenge
The links to all my reviews for the Non-Fiction Five Challenge:
- Review of Game Change by John Heilemann
- Review of Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Review of My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster
- Review of The Big Short by Michael Lewis
- Review of I Know I Am, But What Are You by Samantha Bee