Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another wishcast...

Happy Wishcasting Wednesday, my friends!  It's always one of the highlights of my week - I always enjoy the pondering and wishing and sharing it all with a bunch of creative cohorts.

This week Jamie asks:


courtesy of we heart it


I wish to continue my journey toward bettering my life.  I wish to laugh and smile and cry without censor.  I wish to dance around my room and enjoy the longer days and write and live and learn.  I wish to stop focusing so much on the future that I don't enjoy theses lovely days for what they are.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written, especially the last sentence.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

" M " said...

Sounds awesome!

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also!

Have a wonderful summer!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Dance a happy dance sweetie. :)
As Mare wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Ginny said...

Beautiful wish, beautifully written. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. It really is fun to enjoy each day.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, beautiful summer! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, beautiful summer! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

lareveusedebijoux said...

Do you know Eckhart Tolle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGKxLBk6xo

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

eclairee-creative
http://eclaircreative.canalblog.com

Anonymous said...

oh, how many of us spend too much time living in the future, and not experiencing the beauty of the NOW! VERY powerful wishes!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Sandra Marie said...

Here's to NOW! Happy Summer! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

My Courageous Life said...

Have you ever read any of Eckhart Tolle's books? He writes about living in the moment. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.