Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I've gotta break free, I've gotta break free...

I'm actually glad I listened to my gut and the universe and took the week off from the Indie Ink Challenge.  Work has been very busy, mostly comprised of me reviewing resumes and setting up interviews.  I'm sorely tempted to do a blog post on this topic, but we'll see if I have time for such a thing. 

In the meantime, it's Wednesday, the hump day before a long weekend (woo-hoo), I had a good therapy session and it's wishcasting wednesday.

Today Jamie asks:



courtesy of we heart it

I wish to break free of the negativity in my life, especially the kind that I create.  It's funny and perfectly in tune with the universe that this question comes up after a therapy session where I talked bout my aversion to mirrors and how I can never see myself properly.  I see a monster in the mirror and that's not who I am.  Logically, I know this.  Sometimes, I even emotionally register it and tell my inner gremlin to shove off.  But a lot of the times, in all honesty, I still find myself clinging to these imagined versions of me in my head rather than what's in front of my eyes or I know to be true.  I wish to break away from this thinking and stop being so afraid of who I really am meant to be.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts...very brave indeed. I wish for you to see yourself as those who love you see you... And as you wish for yourself, I wish you you also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish you as well.
Thank you for sharing, you gave me something to reflect upon as well :]

Unknown said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. May you come to know how beautiful you truly are.

Anonymous said...

I hope this works, since I have had such problems with blogger and commenting...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.... yes to positivity!

aka suska said...

May you live in a house without mirrors and have those you love reflect the loveliness that is you! As you wish for yourself, so i deeply and truly wish for you!

DonnaOnTheBeach said...

What a powerful post. As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly wish for you also. May you see yourself and celebrate what you see. xxx

Mouse said...

Wow, mirror work is so demanding and demands truth, openness and above all else, courage! Thank you for sharing that ..... brave indeed!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too :)

May you have a wonderful week and may the image in the mirror smile back at you with love x

Vanessa said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for yous as well..

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you. We are mirrors for each other. I'm sure you see beauty in others; when you do, you are recognizing your own beauty. I'm learning this lesson too.

Anonymous said...

If only we had a "MAGIC" mirror, that always reflected the perfect beauty and divinity of our 'real' person....My heart is touched by your post...PLEASE keep up the good work.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Sharlene said...

as you wish for yourself, i wish for you too. may you see the real person that stares bravely back at you in your mirror. she is -- and always has been - beautiful.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Interesting things are coming up these weeks and your vision is getting sharper each time. You see things as they are so you can work on getting them to be the way you want them to be.
As Mare wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.