Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time, time, time...look what's become of me...

What is with Wednesdays being rainy, dark days this month?  I don't care.  I love fall and yesterday, when I stepped outside and took a deep breath, it smelled of fall - a mixture of leaves and wind.  Aside from being a rainy day, it's also Wishcasting Wednesday!

Today Jamie asks:



courtesy of we heart it

I wish to make time for my health. I want to get back to regularly exercising and planning meals so that I can control what goes into my body.  I was doing so well for awhile, then I hit some trouble and fell apart.  But over the past few weeks, I've picked myself up, brushed myself clean of the debris of the last wreck, and am ready to get back to it.  I joined SparkPeople, since that's free and seems to have a great community.  I've researched some not-too-hard recipes that I can make.  Now it's just about giving myself the time to do these things for myself.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you for dusting off and getting back into the game. As you wish for yourself I too wish for you.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, for wanting to make your health a priority. I try to do that too :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Jane said...

Glad you've picked yourself up, and are ready to step into a healthier place! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also!
:) Jane

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Health is important! I believe... it helps create the "quality" of our life :] Wonderful wishing...
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Great post. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if I can help with recipes or cookbook recommendations. :) As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

Beverley Baird said...

I need to do the very same thing Mare. May you give time to your health!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.