Thursday, October 20, 2011

Truth is Thursday



The truth is I really didn't want to come to work today.  I was sleepy and suffering with stomach issues and still fighting off a cold.  If my kitty hadn't kept meowing at me to feed him, I probably would've reset my alarm and called my office to let them know I wouldn't be in.  Instead, I came in.

The truth is I am having one of those days where the simple things are just causing me so much trouble.  I had to double back to my house twice after I left my deposit for the bank home and then my coupons for Whole Foods for my lunch shopping trip.

The truth is I was almost tempted to say, "Who needs coupons?" but really I'm frustrated, not crazy.

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

Popped over from Julianna's - I do hope you are feeling better soon. Being sick can really make you forget the little mundane things that are so important.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!