Thursday, January 21, 2010

the exercise blues

First, I did a guest post over at the 100 Mile Fitnesss Challenge on my own approach to exercise - loathing and terror.  It can be found here.  It's nothing mind blowing, but I appreciate Trish giving me the opportunity to share my feelings on such things.

Second, I tried the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga last night and am now feeling it.  I do not believe it is fair to add push-ups into yoga.  I think that is cheating.  If I knew Bob Harper, I would tell him so and run away before he could make me do jumping jacks.  I've also come to realize that for someone who used to be a dancer, I'm quite inflexible and lack any grace whatsoever.  On the dvd, the people, even the guys, move easily, practically flowing, from one move to another, while I'm stumbling around like a lunatic.  Hopefully, this will get better with time, but my ego is a little bruised.  Stupid yoga. 

1 comment:

Juliann said...

I commented on the challenge blog but thought I would visit here too and say thanks for taking the time to write you post today.