Friday, October 29, 2010

Aloha Friday: Halloween-style

It's been awhile since I've had the time to do this.  Or I forget about (more likely) and then say, "Drats!" on Saturday morning.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

With Halloween fast approaching, tell me your favorite Halloween candy.

I'm totally a fan of the miniature boxes of Junior Mints myself.  And Milky Ways.  And I feel the calories already.

2 comments:

Colette S said...

Bring on the snickers

Auntie E said...

Recces cups. Or anything with peanut butter and chocolate.
my Aloha Friday link for you