Friday, March 4, 2011

quite fitting for the day...

Every day I receive Notes from The Universe and Neale Donald Walsch's "Today God Wants You To Know" emails.  Both were so on-the-mark today that I felt that I had to share them.

On this day of your life, Mare, I believe God wants you to know...

....that you have only just begun to discover your magnificence.

This period of your life marks a New Beginning. You can feel it. And you have only just begun to know the treasure and the glory of You. And you have only just begun to make your Real and Lasting Contribution.

So step into this day with zest and zeal! Go now and give your gift. We're all waiting for you. And we need the wonder of Who You Are.

and...
 
We often have to shhhh'em-up, Mare, here in the unseen. It's because they become so excited when they see a really HUGE dream about to manifest in the seen, they completely forget that from where you are, nothing, yet, appears any different.

SHU-U-USH IT!


The Universe
 
I'm ready for my new beginning, universe, and I know what I need to do to truly get there.

No comments: