Wednesday, January 5, 2011

first wishcast of 2011

It's the first Wishcasting Wednesday of 2011!  I love this weekly chance to think about things I want and put it out into the universe.  Even more than that, I love sending out good vibes and hopes for my fellow wishcasters. 

This week Jamie asks us:

What do you wish to say yes to?





I've spent most of 2010 feeling stuck, kinda like this girl in the middle of a pond. Except, in the picture, this girl is practically embracing it.  Throwing her head up in defiance, almost enjoying the feel of the wind whipping her hair and looking up into the skies, as if to say "What's next?"

My wish is quite simple:  I wish to say yes to life, to stop worrying so much about failure that I allow myself to be paralyzed.  To say yes to the wind and the universe and stop ignoring the hints it tries to provide me with.

(My head is killing me, work was rather busy, so I might be a day late getting to everyone's wishes, but just so you all know - as you wish for yourselves, I truly wish for you also!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you wish this for yourself, so do I wish it for you as well!

Marilyn said...

as you wish for yourself, Mare, i wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Yes Yes Yes to life. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

Oh how beautiful! My heart leapt up and shouted "yes" with you when I read this.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Pam said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well...

Dionne the Tea Priestess said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well. Hope you are feeling better!

DonnaOnTheBeach said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also - GREAT wish! Donna.x

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. I like the use of this picture with the story of how you are feeling. As you wish for yourself, so I wholeheartedly wish for you as well.