Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Not What You Read But Where Reading Challenge - Main Entry

I wasn't going to do anymore reading challenges.  I was content with the ones I had signed up for, especially since my reading habits tend to vary at times.  I'm always reading, but some weeks, I zoom through books and some weeks, I trudge along.

But the idea of the It's Not What You Read but Where You Read It Challenge from I Heart Monster's blog sounded far too interesting.  Maybe it's just the idea of being discovered in my mud room curled up with a book.  You can sign up here.



The Categories

Twist Your House
Place of Commerce
Move
Nature
You Don't Call Home
Probably Shouldn't
In Pairs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited you joined! Woot! Happy Reading in various unexpected places and good luck!