Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1: Reverb 10 (One Word)

The first prompt:  Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

illustration by Hugh MacLeod


To sum up 2010: learning

For 2011, I would love the word to be growth.  I want all of this learning about myself and life and where I fit in said life that I've been doing throughout this year - in good and bad moments - to lead me further on my journey.  I'm striving toward happiness and understanding and I need to allow myself to grow and go wherever that takes me.

If you're interested, Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.  Sign up here.

1 comment:

ShanLeigh said...

First of all, THANK YOU for reminding me it was REVERB10 time. Today got away from me and when I saw your comment on my blog I visited your site and was reminded that I was a slacker today. :)