Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12: Reverb 10

I finally sat down and wrote my story that was due today.  Yes, today.  And of course, being me, I wrote half a story that totally went in a completely different direction and fell outside the parameters I needed to meet.  And that's the story I like more, so far, but what can you do?  My sister is now donning her editor hat and going through the story for me and I figured I would take the pre-revision time to complete today's Reverb 10.

December 12 – Body Integration.  This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)

Earlier in the year, before I managed to hurt my leg and got completely thrown off my routine, I think I had found a bit of integration as far as allowing myself to feel a bit more comfortable in my own skin.  Alas, it didn't last at the time and I'm slowly attempting to get back to that point.

No comments: